Hello from Wyoming

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BriarFox

Reaction score
Started smoking pipes about a year ago. It is a hobby I really enjoy. I am now addicted to collecting pipes. I am trying to collect different countries makers. Currently I have a Peterson from Ireland, Savinellie and Seville from Italy, Benton and Kaywoodie and some cobs from USA, Brigham from Canada, Alpha Magnum from Israel, Bjarne from Denmark a I am waiting for a Chacom smooth Acorn from France. I found this forum so I thought I would join, looks like a good community.

Hello BriarFox and welcome to BoB, you found you way to a great forum here Buddy, enjoy the journey. :sunny: 

Welcome to the BoB....best damn community of humanity that you will run across...welcome.

Welcome to the BoB, I hear ya about the PAD. Have fun on your quest and if it's a pipe from different countries your after you'll find alot of great pipes made by brothers here on the BoB.

Good to hear and thanks for the welcomes. I must also add that I try to get a different bowl shape for every pipe. I have a some Billiards and Canadians, Peterson Calabash, Apple, Acorn, Church Warden along with some cobs, maple, and a trappers pipe made out of Catlinite w/ bone pipe stem. I am an early US western history enthusiast. Most Mountain Men/Trappers smoked pipes and that is what got me into pipe smoking. I am interested in the Rhodesian and Dublin styles now. I tend to be drawn to the Italian and Danish made pipes the most. The Bjarne I have is a thing of beauty.

Welcome! It is pretty easy to succumb to PAD and TAD after being here a while! :face: 

Welcome to the BoB. You've chosen the best pipe smokers forum on the web. We're a close knit group and we look after each other. The true sense of Brotherhood prevails among our members. If you got questions just ask. We've got members with well over 40 years experience that really enjoy passing along their knowledge especially to newbies. Glad to have you on board. :) 

AJ