Hello gents.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dubbya

Reaction score
After lurking for a while, I've decided to join up and converse with other like minded gentlemen. I've been smoking cigars since I was legal and love it. It's a little understood(around here at least) relaxation that really is hard to match.
Now that I've recently gotten into pipes, I see what all of the fuss is about. I've been smoking a Cavendish blend from the jar on the counter of a local tobacconist from an estate sale meerschaum pipe.
After reading some of the descriptions here, I really need to try some of these tobaccos and will probably end up with a cabinet full of pipes before long.

Cheers.

Welcome! It doesn't take long to get in deep, just like cigars.

Welcome to BoB :cheers: :pipe:

That's the way, no dabbling your toes at the edge, run right off the end of the dock and jump IN with both feet :cheers:

kilted1":s3krxvt4 said:
Welcome to BoB :cheers: :pipe:

That's the way, no dabbling your toes at the edge, run right off the end of the dock and jump IN with both feet :cheers:
I've found the links to pipe makers and kit suppliers. I can see my Visa card crying soon enough. :D

Edit to add: Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

Welcome and howdy from just outside Raleigh!

Glad to see other Carolinian folks here.