Hello, I'm new to your site

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigsmoke

Reaction score
Hi, I just joined your site, I have been a Pipe Smoker for over 34 years now. I belong to the Seattle Pipe Club where i go regularly and hang out with my Pipe Smoking freinds. I started collecting when I worked for Tinderbox in my early years, I smoke English and Virginia's mostly, I have arround 39 pipes now and I am always adding and selling them. I'm looking forward to reading and commenting on this forum. Thanks

Welcome to the forum...sounds like you have immense experience as well that you can share...post up some pics for us of your pipe collection too. :D

hobie1dog":8a0pdslv said:
Welcome to the forum...sounds like you have immense experience as well that you can share...post up some pics for us of your pipe collection too. :D
+1
Welcome to BoB.

Welcome to the group. I too would love to see some pics of your collection.

As requested,I will post some of my Collection Pics as soon as i figure out how I do that on this Forum. If any of you aren't familiar with the Seattle Pipe Club check us out at the website www.seattlepipeclub.com or you can read about it in the Spring 2009 issue of Pipes and Tabaccos magazine. Thanks

Bigsmoke":dc01wprv said:
As requested,I will post some of my Collection Pics as soon as i figure out how I do that on this Forum. If any of you aren't familiar with the Seattle Pipe Club check us out at the website www.seattlepipeclub.com or you can read about it in the Spring 2009 issue of Pipes and Tabaccos magazine. Thanks
.org

Welcome.

Welcome! I'm a member of SPC but have never attended a meeting.

jhuggett, you should try to come to a meeting someday, it's a great club, i really look forward to the monthly meetings. We have alot of fun and do alot of things throughtout the year, Jan 29th is our 10th annual dinner and Clive Dunhill is flying in from London to be a guest speaker.The club is one of the most succesfull clubs in the US, i think we have over 70 members now. If you make it look me up. Thanks