Hello, new to forum not new to pipe smoking.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

herbinedave

Reaction score
I have been smoking a pipe since 1987, went in to a shop in State College to buy a cigar and the owner talked me into a pipe. I still have it a GBD bent. I am originally from the coal region of PA, but am residing in Williamstown Mass. Seems like a very imformative board and I am sure I will enjoy!

Welcome to the Brotherhood! Please come back and join often. Looking forward to hearing more from you and your experiences over the years regarding pipes and tobaccos.

I have 19-years under my belt, as I started around 19-years old. Of course I took a couple years off total - a few months here and there, but always came back to the pipe. Although I do still enjoy a good maduro cigar on occasion.

Welcome to BoB. Glad you're here.

flytyer":yspimtu5 said:
welcome to the forum , from the coal regions of Pa.
You can go as far as saying I am from The "Skook", but St. Clair is my hometown.

Welcome to the group, we have a great bunch of guys here, you will love it.

From N. Texas, Hidey Ya'll :p I've family just a bit further north of you up in N.H. and Quebec so I'm familiar with your neck 0 the woods :p

monbla256":2zdkp5qx said:
From N. Texas, Hidey Ya'll :p I've family just a bit further north of you up in N.H. and Quebec so I'm familiar with your neck 0 the woods :p
I am currently in the NW corner of MASS. Right on the border of NY and Vermont. Where I am living I am surrounded by the Berkshire Mts, go 1/2 into Vermont The same mts. are called The Green Mountains. Beautiful country up this way.