HELLO OUT THERE

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome, pull up a chair and set a while. From...
Welcome.jpg

Welcome! What Edward’s mixtures do you miss? Many were just renamed bulk blends. I’ll be Zooming with a former Edward’s shop owner tonight. He might know what was what.

Welcome from Arizona high country. Grew up in Florida but left in 1967 when I went into the service and never returned except to visit, lol.

Greetings and salutations, DeBEAR. Pull up, pour yourself a nice mug of joe and sit a spell. This is a cool place to hang out and just relax. You're free to opine on just about any topic, ask questions, crack jokes, vent any bothersome existential angst, maybe even engage in pipe and tobacco related topics. It's all good. Welcome aboard. :coffee:

Greetings and salutations from Da-Bronx/NYC. Be thankful you're where you are, and not here where I am.

Grab a pipe, and seek some quiet solitude from this confusing, disordered world. Rest a while from Life's vexations in your self-generated peaceful silence. You earned it, I'm sure.

Turn on, tune in, and drop out....but, do it with a pipe.