Hello to all from Galveston Island, Texas

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GalvestonGuy

Reaction score
Trying to transition from cigarettes to a pipe and discovered a whole new world. Looking forward to the process of collecting pipes, knowledge, tobaccos, & friends. Best Regards to all, Larry :cheers:

Best of luck on your transition. Welcome to BoB and great to have you! :)

Brother, if you thought it was tough to choose another brand if the store was out of your favorite smoke, there is a whole new world of choices here........

"And may God have mercy on your soul!!!!!"""

smirk

Welcome aboard. Good luck with the switch, it's a difficult one. Plenty of guys here to help with the knowledge of all things pipes, and quite a few are from Texas.

Larry, Welcom to the BoB. Glad to have you on board. :)

AJ

Hello Larry and welcome to BoB

:bounce::cheers::bounce:

G'day Larry, hope you enjoy your time here. Wishing you luck giving up the cigs. I still have a rollup of pipe tobacco every now and then but mostly smoke my pipes now with the odd cigar too.

Cheers

Tim

Welcome to the BoB, Larry. Would like to make it down to your neck of the woods sometime and go fishing. Whole different world from the salt water fishing here in Oregon. :afro:

Thanks to all for the welcome. It is very kind of you to take the time to respond. I'm enjoying learning about this new world and will be asking for help many times in the days ahead. I appreciate your willingness to share your knowledge and passion. My best regards to all : )

Welcome to BoB Larry! Good luck on kickin' the cigs, pipe smoking has helped me cut way back!