Hello to all you pipe smokers

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Kendall

Reaction score
Hello to all the other pipe smokers out there.

I now consider myself a bit of an old hand at pipe smoking having been enjoying shag smoked through a briar for about ten years now.

I love the smell of a freshly lit pipe, and I must admit to having a bit of a soft spot for collecting different types of pipes now. I did have a rather nice one carved in the shape of a bulls head that I bought in Spain a number of years back while on a caravaning holiday with Marjorie, my wife. However I unfortunately broke that one while out one evening.

I'm really please to have found such a useful website, so I hope to hear from other pipe smokers out there in the world soon

Take care
Ken

You may be as surprised as I was in finding two Kens having registered on the same week. How did I not find this site earlier?

Alas, pipes are none too common round my way (in deepest Ukraine) although the youngsters smoke slim cigarettes with a pleasant tabacco akin to a familiar blend of 'shag'.

Welcome aboard, Ken. Good to have you here. I'm pretty new myself and I've found that this a great place to commiserate with other pipers.