Hello

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Itinerant

Reaction score
Hello everybody, my name is Adam. I've been browsing your lovely forum for weeks now, and I've decided that as long as I'm loitering, I might as well officially join in.

A little about me: I'm an undergraduate at the College of Charleston in Charleston SC, studying Comparative Literature and Philosophy. I'm something of a neophyte when it comes to the wide and wondrous world of pipes and pipe tobacco, but with good friends and great resources I am beginning to find my niche. Anyway, one small step, etc.

Welcome Adam - you have come to the right place to learn. Any questions - hit the board and ask away!

Keep Puffin'!

Welcome, Adam! It's been a long time since I taught at CofC; hope you're enjoying your time there, and that you'll enjoy your time here as well

"T"

Hello Adam...welcome from central Florida. Glad you found BoB and have decided to login and commune...

Welcome from Mid Coast Maine. Enjoy your stay with the Brothers

Adam is a good friend of mine, and we often smoke together on our Charleston porch.

Hi Sand. I've recently discovered a home in the wide world of Va and Va/Per flakes. Butera Blended Flake and Orlik Golden Sliced are particular favorites so far. I've heard really good things about some Solani and GL Pease blends that I plan looking into soon.