Hello

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MichiganScott

Reaction score
Discovered Bob on YouTube, checked it out and here I am.
I've been smoking pipes and cigars a fairly long time (1984), and while I am pretty aware of my footing in the world of cigars, I am still a an armature in the realm of pipe smoking.
So as I get more serious into pipes, or at least more focused on them rather than cigars I thought this would be a good place to correct my bad habits, and pick up tips.

Welcome to the furum, dont be shy...jump on in and join the fun. :cheers:

Welcome to the forums! I'm sure you'll get lots of ideas (and free advice)

"T"

Greetings,

Welcome to The BoB forum. Good to have you aboard. Habits are not bad as long as they don't hurt anyone and they bring you great pleasure.

HELLO FELLOW MICHIGANDER!
I joined this place for the same reason. And I have grown so much thanks to the guys here. Advice is free, laughs are free, all around, fantastic forum. You'll enjoy your time here.
Zach

Hey Zach, yeah I've already asked a couple of questions and everyone has been very helpful. I'm very greatful to everyone.
For having smoke for as long as I have I am uterly amazed at how much I do not know. That's why this site is crucial to my development.

Welcome Scott. I just recently joined here as well, and grew up in Jackson Michigan near Lansing. You'll enjoy this forum. There seems to be a lot of great people here!

Brian.

Greetings from Kalamazoo, Scott. Welcome aboard. If you don't mind me asking, what part of our state do you call home?

Welcome Scott from another relatively new BoB-er. Don't be embarrassed about Captain Black. Yes there are a lot finer tobaccos but I say smoke what you like. Look at Prince Albert - it's in the same drugstore class as CB and Borkum Riff but yet is highly rated on TobaccoReviews.com.

George Kaplan":tj42jnpa said:
Greetings from Kalamazoo, Scott. Welcome aboard. If you don't mind me asking, what part of our state do you call home?
I'm from thr Flint area, although I work way down in Livonia... One heck of a drive everyday; 65 mile each way.