Hello!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrevorLeMayRambles

Reaction score
Hello,

My name is Trevor. I am a college student at the age of 18 in Lakewood Colorado. I picked up the art of pipe smoking in honor of tradition, a method to contemplation, a relaxing pastime and a method of managing my terrible lack of focus. I am always willing to learn, and that is something that is wonderful about the pipe smoking community.From what I've experienced, there is ample amounts of knowledge and wisdom to be gained by chatting with pipe smokers in general. I am very new to this hobby, yet it is one I have quickly taken a liking to. For lack of a better word, I will simply put it, It is super cool! :afro:

Anyhow,
Thanks,

Trevor LeMay

Hey there Trevor, welcome to BoB and a hearty welcome to Pipe smoking, you have a wonderful journey before you, enjoy it. :)

Good, Trev, maybe the pipe will put a half dozen more hairs on your chin. :lol!:

(...glad you showed up...this place can answer or make more complicated any and all questions...)

Be good in Colorado, kiddo. Don't be a stranger.

8)

Welcome, and congrats on getting an early start!

Everyone knows pipe smokers are much more sophisticated and intelligent than ordinary chumps :)

--Alex

Finally some one young like me, well young at heart anyways, Welcome to Bob Trevor

Hi there Trevor, welcome to BoB!
I wish I would have found pipe as early as you did, would have kicked cigarettes a lot earlier and be a lot healthier now.

AHAHA! Kyle Weiss and I were discussing the benefits of smoking a pipe compared to cigarets. It was great! A lot of long time pipe smokers are the healthiest and most intelligent people I know to be honest.

Welcome Trevor! We are always glad to see you younger guys get involved

Jim

Welcome aboard, Trevor! I picked up pipe and cigar smoking at about 18 myself, and I'm also in college. Glad to see some more people around my age on here!

Enjoy the journey of pipe smoking!