Hello

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Puzz, pipesmag.com, little shakeup there, nothing major, looking for greener pastures, this forum was highly recommended. Thanks again for the help, I assure you we are not malcontents , just wanting a breath if fresh air.

Exactly!
edit: That was supposed to be a quote and my agreeing...not sure how I screwed it up. Learning curve, argh.

cajun":q2kkbsem said:
Puzz, pipesmag.com, little shakeup there, nothing major, looking for greener pastures, this forum was highly recommended. Thanks again for the help, I assure you we are not malcontents , just wanting a breath if fresh air.
Not familiar with that one...welcome to your new home! :)

pylorns":ejt6y76x said:
Yep, testing the waters here too.
I think you'll find that the water is at a very comfortable temperature and that it has a nostalgic smoky quality to it ...

Seeing more and more friends joining up and thanks again for the PMs :D 

Saint Peter":kxhgebdd said:
Exactly!
edit: That was supposed to be a quote and my agreeing...not sure how I screwed it up. Learning curve, argh.
I'd say something about old dogs and new tricks, 'cept that my own learning curve seems to be more of a sequence of acute angles

rothnh":n4ggwgat said:
Seeing more and more friends joining up and thanks again for the PMs  :D 
Just wanted to make sure I wasn't missing out :)

Lots of friendly faces are showing up! Its great to see you all over here!

Welcome, Cajun! Hope you have fun here

"T" -- once from Metairie (whoops, Met'ry)