Hello

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SourMilk

Reaction score
I just recently got into pipe smoking after 20 years of smoking cigarettes. Haven't touched the sticks since and I'm really digging the new hobby. A long time friend suggested I join the board.

Sounds like a similar story to mine, welcome aboard and don't be worried to ask away any questions you may have, plenty of good people here to answer them. 

Cheers

Tim

Falcon Puffer":her0efkm said:
Welcome! :D
What do you like smoking? What pipes do you have?  
Well, as I'm still new I've barely scratched the surface of current blends I'd like to try but I most definitely prefer va/pers. Im not sure I'll ever warm up to latakia, though I said the same thing about Islay Scotch when I first started drinking Whisky.

I have three pipes currently, B.C. - straight brandy, Genod - billard nose warmer, and a small Piazolla - straight billiard.

Welcome to the BoB. Glad to have you on board. We are a family and we are always very pleased to welcome a new member into our family. :)

AJ

Lots of fun trying out all the different blends. Welcome to the forum.

Relax, enjoy what your'e doing and don't be in a hurry to do it all! Hope you enjoy your stay here as there is lots of conflicting opinions around !!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Good to have you aboard, sir.

I too put down the cigarettes (over 12 years ago now) in favor of cigars and more recently the pipe. It has been one of my better decisions. Hope you enjoy your time with us. There are some good brothers and sisters here with a wealth of experience and information to share.

BB

Welcome to the brotherhood! It's too late to back out now, the initiation rituals have already begun...but so long as you hold fast to your briar you'll do alright.