Hello

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Donk, thanks for the shout. Did you ever smoke Four Square (green) or Balkan Sobranie? Now hoping to find suitable replacement. Think I’ll start a thread shortly to see what others have migrated to.
I do remember Four Square Green from decades ago...a medium English Mixture, if I'm correct.
And , yes, I do remember Balkan Sobranie the Original from, well...a long time ago.
I too have searched for the replacement , or maybe a kissing cousin, to the holy grail..... Balkan Sobranie....and , for my taste buds, I think I've found it.
Father Dempsey from Kramer's.....you'll see a number of reviews at....https://www.tobaccoreviews.com/blend/3809/kramers-pipe-and-tobacco-shop-father-dempsey#review115714.....
The problem is the cost of shipping, etc....
I travel stateside almost bi-monthly and have some sent to wherever I'm roosting for a week.
Also, I require visitors to my home from the states to bring with them the burley's I smoke (Sir Walter Raleigh & Prince Albert), as well as some of the. Father Dempsey......I consider it a house tax.