hellow from mississippi

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

i.keenum

Reaction score
How yall doin , stumbled upon this site searching for a carve your own kit and found it a very interesting community of people.

welcome to the forum..there are some talented carvers on here fur sure.

Will upload some photos of my piece when I can as of now all I have to surf the web is my smart phone . would appreciate some advice as to where I can find a prebored plateau kit

Welcom to the BoB.... Yea will prob start my own pipe here in a few days... want to lay it out and get a game plan going first...

That is how I start also. Normally I surf web looking for interesting pieces and sketch somethings of my own design on paper.

how do you insert a picture ? i am trying to insert a picture of the pipe i carved.

i.keenum":ljgdlwbd said:
how do you insert a picture ? i am trying to insert a picture of the pipe i carved.
https://www.brothersofbriar.com/t3090-how-to-post-pictures-in-the-forum

that was my first try at it, that was about three months ago and it has not been easy waiting to start another. that was a prebored a pipe shop about 45 minutes away has had sitting on the shelf for over a year and it was only $32, they had two. gonna go back in the next week to get the other one; hope its still there :face:. Any body suggest a good prebore plateau kit, the tobacconist didn't remember what company he got it from he had it so long.

Welcome! I'm to the west of you in Louisiana!

You have a lot of talent! I can barely carve a turkey! :lol: