Helo from Toronto Canada

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kingsoly

Reaction score
I am a recreational smokers, my owner won't let me smoke in the house, so it in the workshop or outside. I play at making pipes and other wood turned objects. day job is a hardwood and woodworking tool supplier.

Welcome, from across the lake. Wonder if drones could be used to fly lower-cost tobacco over? :scratch:

Welcome to BoB!

I love woodworking as well, your job sounds like a good one to have.

Welcome aboard! Sounds like your day job and hobby will marry up nicely and before long we will be seeing pictures of you work in the diy forum!

Welcome to the BoB, hope your here for a long time. When you have time post some pictures of your work.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Good evening Mr K, Sir.

Toronto! Great city.

I spent an evening dressed as an old lady complete with dress, hat and pearls and clip on earings whilst watching the Blue Jays play. There were a few of us and we were soon spotted by a chap with a microphone and TV camera crew in tow. Transpired we ended up on folks' TV sets across much of Canada and some pars of North America. Yup, that was one crazy evening.

Stick":aeqbfdxd said:
Good evening Mr K, Sir.  

Toronto!  Great city.

I spent an evening dressed as an old lady complete with dress, hat and pearls and clip on earings whilst watching the Blue Jays play.  There were a few of us and we were soon spotted by a chap with a microphone and TV camera crew in tow.  Transpired we ended up on folks' TV sets across much of Canada and some pars of North America.  Yup, that was one crazy evening.
By gaw mate, I never reckoned you up for a cross-dresser! Was tha channelling the Monty Python old ladies episodes or summat?

:confused:

Cheers,

RR