Help from West Michigan people

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smokey-smokey

Reaction score
Hey,
Hopefully there is someone here from West Michigan who can help, though the odds I guess are non-existent.

Anyhow, I would like to know if you know where I can find Five Brothers locally. I used to drive to Chicago once a week and got it there, but now I don't and have not been able to find it locally.

I know I can order online, I just don't like to shop online.

Any help is appreciated.

Where in West Mitten are you, Smokey? I'm not sure I can help, but I used to live in Kalamazoo.

Greater Grand Rapids Area. I'm about 45 min. form Kalamazoo. I wouldn't mind taking a drive to Kalamazoo if I can grab 10 pouches or so.

Thanks,

Call up "Smokes on South Burdick" in Kalamazoo. (sorry, but you'll have to look up the number yourself) No promises they can get it, but the guy there always asked me if he could order anything special for me. Tell him you're interested in quantity and that'll likely grab his interest.

George Kaplan":0iuy5wel said:
Call up "Smokes on South Burdick" in Kalamazoo. (sorry, but you'll have to look up the number yourself) No promises they can get it, but the guy there always asked me if he could order anything special for me. Tell him you're interested in quantity and that'll likely grab his interest.
Thank you. I googled them and found them. I'll have to give them a ring and see.

Glad I could be of some help. Hope it works out for you.
Also, if you're in K-town in the morning or lunchtime, you owe it to yourself to try the Five Alarm Omelette at the Studio Grill on Michigan Ave. Just some brotherly advice.  :D 
(Man, I've been craving one of those for months!)