Help! Need suggestions.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigmick

Reaction score
I love English blends. My wife hates the room note. She likes aros, which I dislike the flavor of. EMP gets by barely, she doesn't hate Erinmore, but both of those are not all day smokes, or all evening smokes, for me. Also budget is a consideration. Trying a few dozen tobaccos is not happening right now.

So my question to all you more experienced pipers... Is there a great smelling English blend? Something that will make both the wife, and by extension me, happy?

"Shortcut To Mushrooms" from Just For Him, might do the trick! A hefty dose of latakia for you, decent room note for her.

MisterE":u6kqpjjm said:
Unfortunately Latakia is not synonymous with "pleasant room note" for non smoking others....

:roll:
which is so sad cause latakia tastes SOOOOOOOO good :lol:

Thanks for the suggestions. I'll look into those. Although did I read the description right there are mushrooms in the tobacco? :affraid: Never really considered smoking them.

I used to dislike the "L", now I love it. Maybe your spouse will warm to it with time, who knows.

No mushrooms!! Just a creamy, delicious smoke. ;)