Help Stamp Out Hunger

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TallSmoke

Reaction score
On Saturday morning, May 9, while taking your morning stroll and smoking that first bowl of the day be sure to drop off a can of food or two or ten in your mail box. All non-perishable items welcomed. The mail man will know what to do with the food. Just stick it in a sturdy bag so he can grab it and pack it more easily.

Stamp Out Hunger

Disclaimer: With more than 10,000 localities participating most people should be able to help the cause to fight hunger. Be sure to call your local post office if in doubt and see if they are joining in. Some smaller area post offices, unfortunately, just don't have the resources to participate.

Thanks for the post Joe!

We already have a box of various food items set out on the counter to put out by the mailbox this coming Saturday. I will also be cooking Friday night for my regular out reach on Saturday.

TallSmoke":y8615d7m said:
Stamp Out Hunger

Disclaimer: With more than 10,000 localities participating most people should be able to help the cause to fight hunger. Be sure to call your local post office if in doubt and see if they are joining in. Some smaller area post offices, unfortunately, just don't have the resources to participate.
Considering my postal carrier wouldn't carry an envelope with a t-shirt in it, I doubt my P.O. will opt to participate.