Herbal pipe blends?

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I knew we had some old tokers on here. I was wondering when they would weigh in.

All kidding aside, the herbal smoking wasn't bad, just different. Not something I would do all the time. And definitely wouldn't go without mixing it.

Take it for what you will. I'm just trying to answer some questions and help a brother out.

Feazelle-n-it":2ib7pvpj said:
I knew we had some old tokers on here. I was wondering when they would weigh in.

All kidding aside, the herbal smoking wasn't bad, just different. Not something I would do all the time. And definitely wouldn't go without mixing it.

Take it for what you will. I'm just trying to answer some questions and help a brother out.
OLD ? Who you calling OLD ? Just 'cause we are TWICE you age, I mean, I mean   :twisted: :twisted: :bounce: :bounce:

Hahahahahahaha!!! I didn't mean age old. I meant back in the day. Hell I'm am old clove smoker and I'm only 33. I don't consider anyone on this site old unless they see themselves that way. I'm never going to get old. You have to grow up first.

Aside from kinnikkinik, which usually has tobacco in it. I tried something called ultra wizard smoke, or something like that years ago. It made me feel funny. Not like funny ha-ha, so much as funny ut-oh. And something that was labeled "sexy weekend" incense, which made me laugh at everything for a good 45 mins. Tasted of fresh berries a bit too. I think that one is illegal now haha.

C&d crooner is a blend that contains deer tongue, which may have been part of kinikinik. Also of the lakelands have an herbal quality from all the essences used like grousemoor and 1792