Here we go again, more bad news!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msmith1956

Reaction score
Well, I got up this evening and received some bad news, there was a certified letter in the mail from a lawyer. It seems that the apartment we're renting has been foreclosed on, and we've been given 90 days to vacate. This is the second time in just over a year that this has happened to us, and it is so frustrating! I really like were we live now, and I hate moving with a passion! This is just so upsetting, I mean, I have a week of vacation coming up in October, and now instead of relaxing, and maybe having a little fun, now I'll have to spend that time trying to find a new place to live. I'm sorry to vent like this to you guys, but I just need to blow off some steam. I might not be on quite as much in the coming weeks, and might be without internet for a while in the transition,but will be back ASAP. I'll keep you guys informed.

Moving is one of the many curses inflicted upon us by the gods. I'm very sorry to hear it, but maybe you might do some creative visualization such as envisioning yourself done with the move and relaxing with pipe on your new porch, such as is in your avatar.

Just a thought, and good luck!

Very sorry, Moving bites the big one and twice is criminal.

Mr. Smith, my sincere regrets, with hopes for a quick resolution. I'd rather be hit by a moving van than move again; sending good thoughts your way that it's as easy as possible for you.

90 days,,,Well that brings you right into the holiday season,,,

Can you contact the lender and offer to assume mortgage on apartment?

I do hope something can be worked out, best of luck.

That does suck, but at least it's your apartment and not your job. ;)

That is a bummer. Its happened to me too. On the up side, it could be viewed as an opportunity to purge.

Steve

You can vent anytime...that's why we are here. Wishing you all the best with your move.