Here we go again...

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

George Kaplan

Reaction score
I gave away the last of my humidors in the late '90s. For over a decade, my lack of proper storage has been the (welcome) limiting factor on my cigar consumption. I figure there's no point in buying more than one or two at a time, since I've got no place to keep them. It's worked pretty well up until this week. A well-meaning yet clueless relative gave me a small humidor for Christmas. Needless to say, my year-end P&C order had a few "Cs" in it. :roll: :p

Nothing wrong with that. I have a humidor that holds 50... I have 52 in it... And still looking for new things to try. I'll buy two, smoke one and put the other one in my humidor. If you still got some space, after your purchase, I'll lend you a couple.
Zach

I have a big chest humidor that says it's a 250 count, but in actuality holds about 150 sticks. It has had about 70 in it for a year and a half, two years now. I pick one or two out here and there, have not had to buy cigars in about 4 years. When It's empty I'll start obsessing again :lol:

I can pretty well see where this is going for me. It's a smallish box, so I'm thinking, "No problem; That'll keep me to a fairly low number." Wishful thinking! :evil: I'll get it about 3/4 full and say "I should really give these guys more room to breathe. Maybe I'll get another humidor to handle the overflow." Repeat until dead. :p

I have a very nice 40 count humidor (give or take) that I end up keeping bags of pipe tobacco in. Meanwhile, my few cigars sit in tupperware with humidi-paks in them. :lol:

8)