Here we go!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Nate

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Really looking forward to delving in here at BoB. I started my pipe journey a year ago and am just pumped there is something like BoB for guys like me who have tons to learn. Slowly developing my collection and my tastes. Some favorite smokes St. James Woods, SG Best Brown, Beacon Extra, and the best I've ever had Marlin Flake. Currently own 6 pipes and having one commissioned right now. I have the sickness and I love it!

Other than that, married going on 2 years, expecting our first child at the end of September, from Western PA and looking forward to being a part of your community!

Welcome Nate. Great group of people here and glad to have you join.

Old Nate":tpsa7bmg said:
Hi everyone. Really looking forward to delving in here at BoB. I started my pipe journey a year ago and am just pumped there is something like BoB for guys like me who have tons to learn. Slowly developing my collection and my tastes. Some favorite smokes St. James Woods, SG Best Brown, Beacon Extra, and the best I've ever had Marlin Flake. Currently own 6 pipes and having one commissioned right now. I have the sickness and I love it!

Other than that, married going on 2 years, expecting our first child at the end of September, from Western PA and looking forward to being a part of your community!
Welcome! Congrats on the fairly recent marriage and on the soon-to-arrive baby! We just had our first child in December of 2013. It's a wild ride! You'll love it, I'm sure. Again, welcome!

Welcome Nate! Glad to have you aboard. This is a great group of guys here. Everyone will try to help you along your pipe journey as best as they can.

Welcome Nate! Good to have you aboard and congrats on the soon to arrive new baby.

Thanks to everyone for the warm welcome and those who have also chimed in on some of the threads I've started. It is great to have a group of voices to listen to and talk at!

Welcome and please enjoy your stay.

I'm your same age and I have a 6 and a 4 year old, have fun, kids are a blast.

Welcome to BoB - here you find the nicest folks on the 'net! I live in Montana, but am a native of Cumberland MD, so we were practically neighbors. Enjoy your time here!
Cheers

Steve