Here we go..................

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ozark Wizard

Reaction score
Finally lined up six vials of some of Huffelpuff's home made snuffs. Which to try first or how much remains in question.... Jim suggested pouring some on the back of my hand or using a spoon. Maybe a small jelly spoon?

OMG!  WAIT!!!

Start out with an amount equal to a BB for each side.

The fun thing is, if you do it indoors...wait a couple minutes then step outside and the aromas just explode. Cool air or something sets everything off.

Ah, so....

Very small amounts then, eh? OK, thanks for the heads up. I don't want to blow my brains out too soon!

ODF was very nice. Straight up tobacco, paired well with a bowl of ODF..

This coconut mocha though. Wow. Yummdillyicious!

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Briggs tonight, smoking some 1792 and washing it down with Pu Ehr tea, just a drop of honey.

Dark, earthy, head spinning goodness!

Glad you're enjoying them Bob! Definitely small quantities is the place to start. If you do ramp it up and do bigger pinches those viles will be gone in no time. I blew through over 50 grams of assorted snuff last month so it's easy to do. Sounds like I'm gonna have to make another batch of the Coconut Mocha soon. Lol

huffelpuff":25ig0srf said:
Glad you're enjoying them Bob! Definitely small quantities is the place to start. If you do ramp it up and do bigger pinches those viles will be gone in no time. I blew through over 50 grams of assorted snuff last month so it's easy to do. Sounds like I'm gonna have to make another batch of the Coconut Mocha soon. Lol
Yuppers, yup and yes, you will need to make more of the Coconut Mocha.....

Bravo!

Now that sounds delightful. I bet that would be a great one to snuff while smoking the mother blend in your pipe.

BH it's a slippery slope you've headed down. Try not to get too carried away lol.

Jim

Blackhorse":nb0bkcp6 said:
Got my new grinder today.

I'm thinking of making a little batch of Pebble Castle!
That might be pretty good snuff. I like the blend in the pipe, so maybe.................

I await your results!!

:D