Hey all Noob here!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karok01

Reaction score
Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm Mike ,24, I live in Tennessee. My only experience with tobacco of any kind is MM cobs, and Boswell Aro's. I'm really enjoying the hobby so far and hope to learn a lot here. Thanks! I also collect books. Specifically pulp novels like "The Executioner" by Don Pendleton, Doc Savage, ect. Also Pulp sci-fi novels. I also make chainmaille jewelry and am an amature magician. Hehe. Anyway, I hope I can contribute some decent conversation.
Thanks,
Mike

Welcome from a fellow Tennesseean and former amateur magician. I was a member of the Knoxville Ring, oh forty years ago. Enjoy the good fellowship. What part of The Great State are you in? :study:

Welcome aboard, Mike!

My GF collects pulps, too, so our shelves are full of 'em, especially the Mike Shayne series.

Thanks for the greetings guys. I live in Sevierville, just up from the Smokies Ballpark.

Welcome aboard Mike! You can learn much here from a fine bunch of folks!

Welcome to the group! Wow, Doc Savage...I had every one that Bantam published. Wish I had 'em back.

Buddy

Welcome Aboard!! I stayed in a motel in Sevierville while vacationing in the area. I really love the area. Would like to retire to the Tenn. Smokies someday , maybe around Maryville. Go Vols!!