HEY EVERYBODY!!!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthony

Reaction score
*Hi doctor Nick*

I hope y'all are doing well. I havent been on the forums in a hot minute, let alone years. Last I updated I got out of the army and moved to Denver in 2011.

I now live in Providence Rhode Island and life has been...interesting to say the least. After dealing with a lot regarding the VA and things in general (I'm now engaged to a lovely lady who supports me to the end of the world) she just left for her first vacation in a long long time to Puerto Rico for a week. I now had the first "alone time" I've had in quite a while and upon going through belongings I found 3/5 of a log of Dunhill Nightcap and decided to have myself a pipe.

Needless to say I'm on cloud nine with that amazing perique and I can't tell you how many memories flooded through my head.

I'm also happy to say that my fiance could care less if I chose to smoke my pipe inside let alone in my den.

I sincerely hope all are well and that some of you fogies remember me. And to the newer members that have been active in my absence: welcome! And I hope you all have found excellent comraderie here!

-Tony

Good to see ya Anthony. I'd wondered where you'd been. Hopefully we'll see more of you now that you're settling down.

Welcome back Tony. It's been forever and a day. Jump right back in here like you never left,,,good to hear from you.

Don't think we ever met but glad for the opportunity now. Welcome back. :)

AJ