Hey Finally Decided on My New Pipes

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks RealtorFrank and boy I have to say I sure have enjoyed them. All were pretty easy to get the first few bowls out of the way. Have to admit that Rustic just gets better and better. I love the size even though it's a little larger than I use to go for. Notice I said use to, LOL! Boy this thing smokes like a dream as does the smooth, but the smooth is so pretty I had a hard time putting a fire in there, but eventually did.

Also that Radice, I had no clue it's as big as it is, but also a great smoker. Last buy not least the one from Sas I really enjoy. It's smaller than the others, but feels so great in your hand and smokes as dry as any I have ever lit up.

So I am one happy camper, but already looking around for the next one, LOL! Saw a beauty yesterday that was one of the Church Warden with an extra stem that is a short one so have a choice of the long stem or short one. Like that idea.

Skip