Hey from Maryland

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What part of MD? I'm a VA guy in MS but with strong ties to DC.

Tock the Always":02fgsabu said:
Wow dude, we're like 10 minutes apart. We should have a smoke some time. :D
Yeah man, Im trying to get some of the guys from youtube and anyone on here to get together and have a smoke out, Im going to try and plan a ride up to Chambersburg where Boswells shop is t when the weather breaks. My brother and I are going to take motorcycle ride up but anyone is welcome to come along bike or not.

Hey there, I'm a bit newer than you (just joined today), but I see you are in Southern MD. I am in Annapolis, so I wanted to stop by to say 'hi'. Hmm, you ride too? What's your ride? I just got into it fairly recently (last year)- I ride a Suzuki Boulevard C50 (didn't want to start too big, but my next bike will probably be a Harley Softail or a Victory). If there is a forum smoke and ride, I'd love to be in.

I'm at walter reed so if there's a ride count me in. I have a 85 yamaha xj700. So just tell me when and where. And a NOVA, DC, and southern MD guys should meet up some where sometime.

Any of you guys with bikes ever upgrade and feel like giving away your old ride, let me know... XD I've got a license but no bike.