Hey guys! New to the forum!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SuperSam

Reaction score
Hey guys! A friend of mine (confidence cohen) recently turned me on to this forum. I've been smoking a pipe for about three years now and loving it! Unfortunately, I don't really know any other pipe smokers in the area, so there's not anyone around with which to share my hobby. Needless to say, I'm glad to be here.

Well, let me be the first to welcome you to BoB. I'm a newbie to the forum and to pipe smoking, so your my first welcomee (not sure that's a word)... Anyway, welcome! The guys are proving to be great people so far. Enjoy :cheers:

Welcome!
I too feel like the Lone Ranger of pipesmoking in my area.

Welcome SuperSam :cheers: As far as I know I'm the only living human smoking a pipe on Sharptop Mountain in North Georgia, but I'm in fine company in a spiritual sense as I'm sure many a Cherokee has smoked a pipe centuries before I got here ... :pipe:

And we are glad to have you here. Don't be shy jump right in. You're gonna like here.

Greetings and welcome, yes we do seem to be a bit thin on the ground, but at least we are still on it and not in it !!! :lol!: