Hey, Howdy, Hi

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jfriesenhahn

Reaction score
So, I'm afraid I am the friend of the exceedingly wordy beardedbassguy that gave him that first beat up ol' estate pipe.

While I do greatly enjoy my back porch bowls, I am as of a yet a very casual smoker, partaking only a handful of times a month.

My current research obsession is acquiring a quality Churchwarden with sufficient class and personality.

I myself am an engineer by profession and a daydreamer and maker by natural inclination. I love good books, good people, good ideas, and good arguments. I am a Christ follower, even on these recent rocky roads. I have an excellent wife of not quite 3 years, and amazing daughter of just over 5 months.

Well, my wife is waiting on me, and I don't like to keep that lady waiting, so goodnight to you all for now. Nice to meet you.

Hey Jf, welcome to the board old chap. I've very much enjoyed reading BBG's so thanks for showing him the light! Looking forward to reading yours too!

You've come to the right place...glad you found it,... now...welcome to the brotherhood.

Welcome. I'm new here myself, and have enjoyed my time here immensely.

Welcome to the Brotherhood! Here you will find wonderful gents who may not always agree with each other, but are gentleman through and through. Glad you could join us!

Welcome, JF! I also just recently started into the pipe (a little over a year ago) and have a 3 month old baby. Can't think of anything better than being a dad! Welcome again, hope you enjoy it here as much as I do, and beardedbassguy!

Where has my head been, apologies for missing your arrival, welcome to BoB. :cheers: :sunny:

d4klutz":6fy0u42i said:
Welcome to the Brotherhood!  Here you will find wonderful gents who may not always agree with each other...
 Yes we do.

Sorry JP.  Couldn't help myself.  ;)

Stick":h5gl9n2p said:
d4klutz":h5gl9n2p said:
Welcome to the Brotherhood!  Here you will find wonderful gents who may not always agree with each other...
 Yes we do.

No we don't!

Cartaphilus":jwqdnzpy said:
Stick":jwqdnzpy said:
d4klutz":jwqdnzpy said:
 Yes we do.

No we don't!
...well, if there was one person on the BoB who was going to stick his oar in. ...

:lol:

Welcome to the brotherhood. Lot of good guys here, hope you enjoy the fellowship.