Hey Lipipe, check this out. Video

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DustyRoundup

Reaction score
Ok , this is my horses when he was 4,,,about 8 years ago,,,this would be his first good run using live blanks.
I did ALOT of dry fire runs , to get him to track straight, instead of blowin off to the side , every time I fired. previously he would here me cock , and anticipate the shot coming, so he'd move away from the balloons..

Just thought some of you might enjoy this.

Oh, and I was lucky enough to live in that Cabin with that Gal for close to 10 years. :D

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Z2Qst2BkNEM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

Dusty: That is a great video. You are fortunate to be living an outdoors man's life. Mine is/was entirely different. I hope if I get out your way I don't cramp your cowboy style too much. I took about 10 one hour riding lessons and decided the horse won about 30 years ago. I later rode a Harley on the Long Island Expressway and my lumbar spine found it more agreeable. I've also done police work and have all the cop handguns. I shoot paper targets in combat position and cannot imagine hitting a target cowboy style while riding on a horse. I definitely tip my Stetson to you. My next bud's in your honor!

Ahh, its blackpowder blanks,, and the unburnt granules come out like a shotgun spray.. theyre effective on balloons up to 10 ft away or so.

Now, I have done some mounted Archery, for a few summers with a friend, that practises daily for big shows. Now that guy can take 3 tomahawks, and STICK 3 targets at a gallop.
I can hit a stationary target with a bow at a gallop, but my buddy can hit moving targets while at a gallop..
Its kinda fun actually,

Well, Hell,, heres a vid of him, . Man I spent alot of hours in that backyard.
But . he's good at mounted warrior stuff :roll: :roll: :roll:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/C7chcyxR9BI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

John: Thanks for the video. It gives a healthy perspective of active American life the way the West was won. Guys like me who live in urban centers only saw cowboy shows on television but never up until now had the opportunity to experience genuine and authentic outdoor manhood. We sure do have a couple of pipes to smoke together brother. Of course if you've never been to New York, you are now officially invited. You are a tough man. It'll be fun to see if you can handle a New York City Subway ride or a drive on the Long Island Expressway out to the beach in the trendy Hamptons.