Hey Santa!!! Bite ME!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My guess is, some Bro probably sent him a truly awesome gift pipe. And now, instead of being able to just say "Thank You -- I'm humbled," he's got to plot revenge over it.

Seen it happen before. PeeDee bombed me with a Christmas Castello Collection Prince. Outta the freakin' Blue. As devastating as it was utterly unsuspected. So I HAD TO try & retaliate . . .

:face:

:lol: i know the feeling Yak, and you can probably blame TJ for it. And that should be no big surprise to anyone who knew the man (RIP, one of a kind!). He overwhelmed me with surprise bombs of quality more than once, and when I mentioned that I'd try somehow to get even he protested, sincerely schooling me to go ahead and bomb at will, but to direct it to the unsuspecting and the deserving, to perpetuate the good will. I'd offer that same bit of wisdom to any of the brethren who receive a good will smackdown from a brother. Load up one of your own and let fly to yet another unsuspecting fellow. Keeps the good karma flowin.

I've been on the receiving end more than the giving end, and I still consider myself in debt to this place and to the brethren. You guys know who you are, some gone, some MIA, some still with us. Long live the :king:

Actually it was some cash and an apology for not getting me the cigars I so rightfully deserve for putting up with you a$$hats..

in the past it's been tobacco, I think a pipe, pipe cleaners, and a cockerspanial... I don't like cocker spanials.

Puff Daddy":g9f4z9cm said:
:lol: i know the feeling Yak, and you can probably blame TJ for it. And that should be no big surprise to anyone who knew the man (RIP, one of a kind!). He overwhelmed me with surprise bombs of quality more than once, and when I mentioned that I'd try somehow to get even he protested, sincerely schooling me to go ahead and bomb at will, but to direct it to the unsuspecting and the deserving, to perpetuate the good will. I'd offer that same bit of wisdom to any of the brethren who receive a good will smackdown from a brother. Load up one of your own and let fly to yet another unsuspecting fellow. Keeps the good karma flowin.

I've been on the receiving end more than the giving end, and I still consider myself in debt to this place and to the brethren. You guys know who you are, some gone, some MIA, some still with us. Long live the :king:

Read it! Learn it! Live it! Awesome post, PD!

TJ was, indeed, The Man! RIP, Capo! :king: