Hi and thanks for having me!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stoked

Reaction score
Hi All,

New to the forum and wanted to say "Hi'. Been smoking something for 26 years. I was gifted a pipe/tobacco set about 8 years ago and set it aside after a few tries - wasn't my time. A few years later I found them in a box and lit up. It's been love at first puff ever since. The most relaxing and meditative feeling when done right. Having been a cigarette smoker and going over to pipes has made my breathing easier and I feel more at calm. You can't step out on the porch and blast through a pipe in 2-3 min (not that you'd want to).

I've got about 18 pipes, a couple self mades, and I love them all. I usually have about 20 baccys on the go at one time - variety is the spice of life. I like naturally cased aros, englishs, orientals - really haven't tried anything I don't like unless its cheap tasting or too heavily cased and sweet.

well, enough about me... on to some threads. See you there!

Welcome Stoked. You have made an excellent decision. Pipes are the greatest tools for maintaining your sanity. Second best are Harley Davidson motorcycles but that is a different forum.

I appreciate the warm welcome gentlemen. I look forward to taking part in some threads soon. Happy Holidays!

Hi Gents,

I've joined many forums in my web life and I've got to say you guys are the best welcoming committee so far. Nice to meet other friendly folks! Looking forward to talking with you all.

stoked":4dz2upci said:
Hi Gents,

I've joined many forums in my web life and I've got to say you guys are the best welcoming committee so far. Nice to meet other friendly folks! Looking forward to talking with you all.
From one new guy to another, I was thinking the same thing!!!