Hi from California

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mejoshee

Reaction score
Right in the (south) SF Bay Area!

I may not post often, but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate the amazing resources here. Looking forward to spending much time here with you all!

Cheers!

Welcome to BoB. Come back and post often. Looking forward to your input. :)
AJ

Glad to have you aboard. Welcome to BoB...the best place to be.

ajn27511":q39eampq said:
Welcome to BoB. Come back and post often. Looking forward to your input. :)
AJ
Certainly! Although first I have to get over the 7-day restriction to post my PAD/TAD recent activity that sort of prompted me to find this board in the first place.

So far, very glad to be here!

Now, where can I find others like myself in the area to meet up with?

You might post your wish for pipe buddies in "Community in Action." Right now there's a member trying to connect with same in IL.

Welcome!

welcome from palo alto! if you can make the trek we smoke up here every sunday at edwards in los altos. i will be there this saturday as i have to work on sunday. hope to see you there, brother! pm me with any questions or directions.

somedumbjerk":j3zriz1u said:
welcome from palo alto! if you can make the trek we smoke up here every sunday at edwards in los altos. i will be there this saturday as i have to work on sunday. hope to see you there, brother! pm me with any questions or directions.

Only been to Ed's twice, but the first fateful time was the day I bought my first two tins of FVF, which I'm smoking now even! Man, it's great stuff. You may even have been there that day for the first Sunday pipeclub last month?

I went again on an errands Saturday and bought a couple odd tins of their clearance price Rattray Charles' mix for a friend. To bad I'm busy this Saturday or I'd totally be down. Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome, 'jerk. Maybe I'll see you one of the other weekends?

mejoshee":hgrocmdl said:
somedumbjerk":hgrocmdl said:

Only been to Ed's twice, but the first fateful time was the day I bought my first two tins of FVF, which I'm smoking now even! Man, it's great stuff. You may even have been there that day for the first Sunday pipeclub last month?

I went again on an errands Saturday and bought a couple odd tins of their clearance price Rattray Charles' mix for a friend. To bad I'm busy this Saturday or I'd totally be down. Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome, 'jerk. Maybe I'll see you one of the other weekends?

yup, i was talking to you and your buddy for a while. youngish guy, a few tattoos, probably telling you the virtues of smoking aged virginias. i'll see you around soon! glad to see you on the forums!

Hey Pipers!
My name is Josh, just wanted to introduce myself. I'm new to making pipes and I am having blast! Anyone interested in getting together and making pipes or simply having a smoke let me know. I'm located in Whittier. Checkout some of my stuff on Instagram username: lemastercrafts
Cheers!!!