Hi from NY

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hurrian

Reaction score
Glad to be a new member of BoB. I've smoked a pipe, off and on, since high school -- I've always loved tobacco. I've been mostly a cigar smoker up to last year, when I returned to primarily smoking pipes.

Anyway, good meeting everyone, and I hope I learn a thing or two reading & contributing to this site.

Welcome to the fold. A Van Gogh avatar? Don't think I've seen that painting before.

Welcome to the forum!

I love me some Sunday Picnic as well... Smoking a bowl as I type! :cheers:

Welcome to BoB fom Florida...not sure where Forest Hills is but I'm originally from Gloversville - Adirondack Park area...good to meet you!

Take care!

mike_68":magws327 said:
Welcome to BoB fom Florida...not sure where Forest Hills is but I'm originally from Gloversville - Adirondack Park area...good to meet you!

Take care!
Forest Hills is in the NYC borough of Queens. My daughter currently attends U. Albany, which is maybe 50 miles away from Gloversville.

Welcome brother! For those of you non New Yorkers, Forest Hills is home to the great Forest Hills Tennis stadium, the late Geraldine Ferarro and the unfortunate Congressman Anthony Weiner. It's a good place to live and a nice community to visit. It does not have a Main Street, however it does have an Austin Street which is a great strip to walk while smoking an oom paul pipe. I reside 50 miles East on Long Island but I'm quite familiar with Forest Hills.

LIPIPE":92v5liyk said:
Welcome brother! For those of you non New Yorkers, Forest Hills is home to the great Forest Hills Tennis stadium, the late Geraldine Ferarro and the unfortunate Congressman Anthony Weiner. It's a good place to live and a nice community to visit. It does not have a Main Street, however it does have an Austin Street which is a great strip to walk while smoking an oom paul pipe. I reside 50 miles East on Long Island but I'm quite familiar with Forest Hills.
Are you familiar with the Baseball Heaven complex in Yaphank? My son has been to a few tournaments out there, though not yet this year.

Welcome, great group of guys here at BoB...jump on in on the fun. :cheers:

Hurrian":qhl0pvd1 said:
mike_68":qhl0pvd1 said:

Take care!
Forest Hills is in the NYC borough of Queens. My daughter currently attends U. Albany, which is maybe 50 miles away from Gloversville.
Yeah, Albany was the "big city" when I was growing up. ;)