Hi From South Jersey

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PipeDragon

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Ive been a pipe smoker/collector for around five years now (I smoked/collected pipes before this, but had a few years lapse before I got back into it again at the coaxing of my now other half).

My main pipe "passion" is Meerschaum I.E. the White Goddess of which I have an "eclectic"collection of around 30+ (give or take a few) ranging in all shapes and sizes from various carvers and companies.

The second part of my (non Meerschaum) pipe collection consists of a varying array (around 40ish give or take) of Briars, Mortas and an Olivewood (again ranging in all shapes and sizes from various carvers and companies).

At some point in time, I somehow got into collecting tampers also.

Anyway, thats a little about me and my pipe history etc.

I look fwd to enjoying the board and its members and contributing when I can (between a family, work and going to school part time at nights things get "busy" LOL).

Take care

Welcome! If you have any online galleries of your pipes, we would love to see them!

Thanks guys!

I will also try to post some pics of my pipes in the "near" future. :D

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here, and I echo the call to see some of your pipes!

"T"

Hey guys,

I happened to come across a couple older pics of my Meers taken earlier this year (late spring/early summer). Since then Ive picked up a few more but this gives a little idea of my collection to date..

As far as the other pipes go I.E. briars etc. Ile have to try and rangle them up at another time.

Heres my Meers:

3e77fe8d8f7e__1334507862000.jpg

230c8243b0f8__1334507815000.jpg

Welcome to BoB brother, a pleasure to have you here. A darn nice collection of meers you have there, I am especially keen on the owl in the upper left. Only thing I see missing is a naked lady meer lol. I saw your post of the Dracula Pete's and must say you have fine taste in pipes brother. Again, welcome.

PipeDragon":k97la1bj said:
Hey guys,

I happened to come across a couple older pics of my Meers taken earlier this year (late spring/early summer). Since then Ive picked up a few more but this gives a little idea of my collection to date..

As far as the other pipes go I.E. briars etc. Ile have to try and rangle them up at another time.

Heres my Meers:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fYcBjccFfnk" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" frameborder="0" loading="lazy" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I love the ram's head and the owl in the upper left corner. Nice collection of meers you got there!

PipeDragon":z0oa94ww said:
Hey guys,

Heres my Meers:

230c8243b0f8__1334507815000.jpg
Oh My!!!

welcome brother, that is quite the collection.

rev

Welcome from Maryland. I hope the storm spared you in South Jersey.
That is an impressive array of meers!

Thanks brothers,

And the Ram head meer was bought because it looks (facial expression that is) just like my teenage step-daughter when she gets mad at me (she is an Aries hence the Ram too) :lol:

PipeDragon":qw581c07 said:
Thanks brothers,

And the Ram head meer was bought because it looks (facial expression that is) just like my teenage step-daughter when she gets mad at me (she is an Aries hence the Ram too) :lol:

Yep, me too. Us Aries tend to get that way. :lol:

Simple Man":zgkdetpj said:
PipeDragon":zgkdetpj said:
Thanks brothers,

Yep, me too. Us Aries tend to get that way. :lol:
LOL,

Considering Im a Taurus, we bring new meaning to the phrase "locking horns" when we ahem "disagree" LOL. :roll:

Greetings PipeDragon, I hope you enjoy your time here, its usually poorly spent but fun :)

George Kaplan":u3gikbfs said:
Welcome aboard, Dragon. That's an impressive collection, indeed!
Thanks George,

sorry it took awhile to respond, been battling with either a bad allergy problem and/or head/chest cold (fun stuff)