Hi from Texas!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

atxpipe

Reaction score
Hi All! I've lurked on this forum for years now, glad to have finally registered!

I've been smoking pipes for about 3 years now, and love the hobby. Looking forward to getting to know some of y'all.

My best,
ATXPipe (Kelly)

Welcome, Kelly! I hope you enjoy posting as much as lurking!

"T"

Welcome Atx, please to meet you, and I look forward to your contributions.

Welcome to the forum! Isn't it much better to be out in the open instead of lurking? Lol

Welcome! I just moved from Houston Texas. Man...I miss Tex-Mex :cry:

Howdy 'yall :p Welcome from the DFW area!! Good to have another Texan on board :p

Hey Kelly, welcome to BoB from Rick in Austin. Another hot day here in Central Texas. I just came in from the porch after another great bowl of Frog Morton Cellar. I found an antique Missouri Meerschaum barrel cob with a cane stem/bit on eBay a few weeks back. It seems to fit well with a "bourbon" blend. I smoke the pipe somewhat sparingly as the stem gets progressively shorter as the tip is consumed in the bottom of the bowl. But, I figure it has lasted a long time before I acquired it and it's still got a lot of life yet to go (pretty soon it will be a "nose warmer").

Great to see a fellow Texan on the forum and I look forward to hearing more from you. :roll: