Hi from upstate South Carolina

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Puffstone

Reaction score
So, I finally joined here. I've lurked for quite some time.
I've been pretty active in the online pipe community for 3 or so years. I've been smoking a pipe for 14 or so years and enjoy small group size light weight pipes.

I smoke a lot of Lakeland flakes, English and Virginias. My go to favorite is frog Morton on the town.

I'm a tinkerer, collector and love gadgets. My pipe collection currently sits around 125 or so pipes. I particularly enjoy a few group 1 and 2 dunhills, a few rinaldo's, and always have a space for a nice Charatan from the lane era

I'm a sucker for sterling silver anything, love pipes tools, and absolutely love cigarillos and small gauge cigars.

I'm an eccentric individua and I find pipes to be pieces of art and love the ugly ones as much as the beautifully carved ones.

I think that's it for now!

Hiya Puff, welcome to the BoB!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Howdy, post up pictures for us,we need more pictures on here. :tongue:

Welcome to the Brethren Mr Puffstone Sir. Sounds like you've got a wealth of briar experience behind you. Look forward to seeing you on the BoB!

Welcome to the Bob. I'm looking forward to reading your posts. I hope you'll enjoy your time here. :)

AJ