Hi Guys!

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boxerbuddy

Reaction score
I apologize for just dissapearing for several months....had some weird life circumstances...as we all do from time to time. I think I may have forgotten to sen a bomb out to someone. My sincere apologies. If things had not gotten so crazy so quickly I def would have sent it. Hope all you guys have been doing well.

Life can get pretty frustrating sometimes, we all know and understand where you're comeing from, no need to feel bad about it. Welcome back. :D

BB! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

We've been wondering about you. We've all been going through sh*t brother...just glad you're back with us! You have some back-reading to do. :twisted:

What happened?

8)

Ha ok...where to start. you know how sometimes you'll be on life cruise control, then your engine blows a piston, your steering wheel falls off and your hood flips up and smashes your windshield? Lol yeah thts been me for a few months. The guy I was renting my insanely expensive condo from decided to sell it and not give me a heads up till 2 weeks before the lease was up....all the while I had been trying to contact him to renew my lease.

My grandmother has taken a turn for the worse with her health....dementia, severe scoliosis...so bad that the curvature of her spine has reduced her lung capacity one one side about 90-95%, and severe arthritis. She needs daily care and my mom is the only one around to give it to her. So I had to give her some help.

So with the circumstances as they were....me looking for a place with only 2 weeks to find a suitable one close enough to my daughter that would take dogs, and my mom needing help with gram...I decided to take the basement in my moms house and move some of my stuff down here and put the rest in storage. So I've been here for about 2 months now...I'll probably stay about another 2...long enough to get my grandmother's situation settled (prob get a nurse to visit her a couple times a day).

And on top of that work has picked up so much that I'm working 6 days a week 10-12 hours a day...(which in this economy is a good thing...lol not complaining).

Haha so yeah....I'm the guy who's living in his Mom's basement. Just got the internet situation settled here so I'll be on now.

So gimme a little synopsis on whats been going on here Kyle....so I know what to look for when I do some backreading.

Well, just speaking for myself, my father, better half and better half's grandmother (also suffering from dementia, Alzheimers, 88 years old) all went into the hospital in the same month, and I've been dealing with that, work's been crap, but the Brothers have been a big help. :lol:

Seems a lot of sh*t's been happening to a lot of people for some reason, bad luck, health issues, deaths in the family, etc. Been a rough year for a lot of people.

8)

Welcome back BB!
Sorry to hear about the misfortune you and yours have been experiencing, I will keep y'all in my prayers like the rest of our brothers here.
Family comes first, we all understand that. Definitely look forward to hearing from you again here on BoB.

Thx for the welcome back guys...sounds like my little situation pales in comparison to whats been going on over the last couple of months to some people here.
Hey Kaiser...congrats on getting your daughter...must feel great to know she's gonna be in a stable loving home now.
Ok....im getting offline now, but i think ill cpme back on later to get in the rubber room and mess with yak.

Yeah I am excited she is now mine all legal and all. Just glad you are back BB.