Hi, Guys

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PlateauGuy

Reaction score
In a previous life I was known as PlateauGuy. At 5 am this morning when I was joining BoB the user name "TheFalcon" seems clever. Not!

After several cups of coffee I realized just how dorky it was. God, I hope I can change it! :affraid: 

I'm an aro smoker of 40+ years. Up to last year I owned 1 pipe and smoked 1 brand. Then I found out that there are pipesmokers on the internet. Thanks to the encouragement of others, I've grown leaps and bounds. You'll probably never get a tobacco review out of me, at this point my tastebuds just aren't that refined. It's a like or dislike.

Anyway, it's good to see several names that I recognize, and I look forward to joining in.

Good to see you. I'm glad to be here.
I took a few days off to think and polish my Falcon flock.

Hello to you, you need a haircut, looking shaggy! LOL glad to see you.

Welcome to BoB.  

Don't know where you've been...but now that you are here, you'll see that this is the place you have been looking for.

Welcome to BoB, shoot one of the BoB Team members a PM, they'll change your username for you no problem. :sunny: :cheers: 

Good news! Thanks to Carlos I am back to being me: PlateauGuy!!!!!
:lol: 

I really appreciate it, Carlos!

PlateauGuy":1rfqmlsb said:
I took a few days off to think and polish my Falcon flock.
Welcome aboard ...

(I've never heard it called "polishing the Falcon flock" before)

Welcome to the BoB. Glad to have you on board. :) 

AJ

Welcome! Choosing a good name is one of the hardest parts of joining. You should have just picked something simple like: FishFuzz, DrumAndBeer, or BrewDude.

...oh, those are already taken.

Good to have you on board.

The Flacon has landed on the plateau, is it a man or women? It's a guy, you will forever be known as Plateauguy. LOL:lol!: 

Hey Brother - welcome. I thought I already said welcome but I cant not see it here.