Hi i'm Travis.

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAVIS

Reaction score
Hi my names Travis and i live in the Hunter Valley Australia.I'm married with three kids and work around coal mines as a drilling supervisor. I have been a cigar smoker/collector for twelve years but a work mate introduced me to the joys of pipe smoking last year and i haven't smoked a cigar since. I have a bit of a thing for old estate pipes on ebay, i'd rather tidy up an old pipe than wathch TV. i have about 70 now most of wich are pictured on my facebook page "Whiskey. Cigar and Pipe Smokers Union" along with my very amature tobacco and cigar reviews if any ones interested in a look.

Welcome aboard Travis!

I believe many here share your passion. I'm certainly amongst them.

Looking forward to discussion and enjoy your time here!

Awesome picture! Welcome to the boards. How is life down-are under.

You'll fit right in here! Many people here scan ebay constantly for estate pipes, myself included. I'd love to get some real fixer-uppers myself but all I can seem to find are ones seriously out of repair. Enjoy your time here and come back often!

Thanks mate yes i made the racks the are just door frame timber and cheap dept. store fishing rod holders that hold the stems nicely with rubber inserts one day when i get time i'll finish them off a bit better. Thanks Trav.