Hi there :)

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThEpIpEsMoKiNgDrUmMeR

Reaction score
Hi, My name is Daniel, Im from the UK,

I have been smoking pipes for about the last 2 years, before that i had been on cigarettes for about 12, Erm, Im 24, I love collecting and smoking pipes, Currently my collection is just shy of 30 pipes, I am a massive fan of meerschaum and have a few real nice ones, including an E.Cevher and a S.Yanik, Hmm What else?... Oh i play drums, Hence the username, have been for about the last 14 years, im currently playing in a band called Kyra, and we're currently being played on Kerrang's introducing video section,

that is about all i can think of at the moment, Oh, my all time favorite blend so far has been Macbaren's Vanilla cream, but i am starting to enjoy the slightly less overpowering sort of 'semi' aromatic blends like Petersons luxury blend, gold blend and deluxe mixture.

Anyway...... Thanks for reading :)

Welcome Daniel! I'd love to see some pics of those pipes if you get a chance.

Thanks everyone, and i will take a couple of pics of those two meerschaums, but i honestly dont know how to upload them yet, can i do that in a reply on this page?

Thanks

:D thanks Gravel, I think so too :) i have 4 others but not master carved, and ive wanted to get my hands on a S.Yanik meer since i first found out about the material, i personally think he is the greatest meerschaum carver i have ever seen. anyway im rambling, :p