Hidey Ho! from Atlanta,GA

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been gleaning all sorts of info from this site and all the users' discussions over the last 1-2 years. I felt like I was spying, so thought I'd better join up with the Brotherhood and try to be a part of the community. Got room for one more?

Of course we've got room for one more!! As long as you've been lurking, you should pretty well know everyone. So, come on in... make yourself to home... and, enjoy the fellowship!!!

Welcome to the brotherhood... finally!!! :lol: :lol:

Robert

tons a room. we'll just have jason throw on another server! what the hell is coming out your mouth? or going in? can't tell. but welcome! (i think it's fine to post with your mouth full.) :D

Good Lord man - do something about your avatar - I feel ill! And welcome!

Muddler":pqixm3no said:
Good Lord man - do something about your avatar - I feel ill! And welcome!
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!: oh muddler, i about wet my pants.

Howdy and wecome Dave. Oh and I hope those rabies shots do the trick. (poor fella) :no:

Thanks for the welcome, everyone.
I love looking ridiculous. So I thought this recent photo of me eating icecream cake would be a great way to make an acquaintance and show you all how intelligent and distinguished I can appear. I love this photo because it actually caught some of the cake in mid-fall from my mouth.

Big Dave's Deluxe":mg1nzwn6 said:
Thanks for the welcome, everyone.
I love looking ridiculous. So I thought this recent photo of me eating icecream cake would be a great way to make an acquaintance and show you all how intelligent and distinguished I can appear. I love this photo because it actually caught some of the cake in mid-fall from my mouth.
You, my new brother... are as disgusting as Valky is Old Geezer-ish!!!!
:lol!: :lol!: :lol!:

Robert