Hmmmmmm

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cadfael

Reaction score
So the only place that has Esoterica in stock is the place that charges the most for it. Enquirin' Minds Want to Know! Sounds odd to me!

Cadfael":tggjh7uv said:
So the only place that has Esoterica in stock is the place that charges the most for it. Enquirin' Minds Want to Know! Sounds odd to me!
It's called CAPITOLISM!! Are you one of THOSE people against PROFIT :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Cadfael":mmg8l8ly said:
Payless for Pipes?

monbla256":f7ej1dmp said:
Cadfael":f7ej1dmp said:
It's called CAPITOLISM!! Are you one of THOSE people against PROFIT :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
What does Esoterica care how much someone sells something for - I am sure they have a base price to the vendors.

Hopefully it's a sign that more people are getting tired of this foolishness. Just because a few select blends are in short supply does not mean they are worth many times their normal price.

I for one have expanded my horizons; tried some new blends and found a few keepers. My wallet, taste buds and sanity are none the worse for it. :elephant:

monbla256":bkgqjrlc said:
Cadfael":bkgqjrlc said:
There's a difference between profit and gouging. If P&C is so concerned about profit they should just stick what they get in on eBay.

DireWolf":siq4l610 said:
Cadfael":siq4l610 said:
Payless for Pipes?
As Dire said, make your way over to Payless or CupOJoes for cheaper prices. They both have the majority of the blends in stock, minus the big two.

I try to give my Esoterica business to Mars when he has it in stock.

monbla256":6ue2h433 said:
Cadfael":6ue2h433 said:
No, that's those people who are called thieves and charlatan's

And one could always do some research on the stores that don't have much if any web presence and give them a call. Some here have done just this with good results.

Cheers,

RR