Hobbits Weed

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tperoda85

Reaction score
Any thoughts on this blend? Also, does anyone know of a way for a Canadian to get his hands on it?

Allegedly, Hobbit's Weed is a blend of Lane's Very Cherry and BCA. I've never tried it, so I can't speak to the veracity of what I've read.

fsu92john":j9x66tq2 said:
Allegedly, Hobbit's Weed is a blend of Lane's Very Cherry and BCA. I've never tried it, so I can't speak to the veracity of what I've read.
Really that's kind of lame...I don't care for lotr at all so I didn't take the blend seriously when i got it as a free sample. I didn't smoke any but the note in the bag wasn't very aromatic...it was quite stinky I thought maybe it contained latakia?

Thanks for the info! My biggest hurdle is getting it across the border. A lot of those places won't ship to Canada.

There are much, much better blends dedicated to the LOTR genre. Just For Him's collection is an example.

I don't know what the attraction is to this blend unless it's just a lot of noobs buying it. There's nothing wondrous about blending BCA and Very Cherry together, which is exactly what Hobbits Weed is. The cost and the shipping for what is just a couple of Lane Bulks is ridiculous. Perhaps it's the name that appeals to so many.