HOF ? TMSA

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

Anonymous

Hall of Fame ?

"Too Many Steelers Already."

Dwight White

Donnie Shell

L.C. Greenwood

Greg Lloyd

Andy Russell

Kevin Greene

On the Horizon :

Jerome Bettis

Hines Ward

:face:

C'mon, Peeb. I'm not saying they do.

The teams that have been around the longest have the most (pretty much). Makes sense.

Cleveland & Oakland = 21 each (Story in a story there).

Giants = 27

Pittsburgh & Green Bay = 26

Point is, Pittsburgh's the only team on the list that has guys turned down who would have been voted in had they played for any other team but the Steelers. Six current and, probably, two coming up. Once Harrison retires, three.

Reverse discrimination.

Like the Yankee Mafia keeping Mazeroski out of the MLB HOF 'til a few years ago.

Do you ever tire of acting like a Ravens fan?

You think the Steelers have a lock on being screwed?

How is Hanford Dixon and Frank Minnifield not in there? Any other team , any other and they'd both be in.

And what about Eli Manning? Think he will make it? Everyone wants to talk about performance during crunch time.. he has two super bowl rings.. but he is over shadowed by "
uture haul of famer Peyton manning.". Who crumbles up at crunch time and has never in his life best a decent blitz team. The sad humor being Peyton claiming he's not as good as his brother.

And why is it magical number 7 .. 5 modern and 2 historic?
The entirety of the NFL HOF is as screwed up as the BCS Championship.

Ps. You are reading that chart wrong.. some guys are listed multiple times on the dame team, and quite a few are listed multiple times on multiple teams.. I should have picked a better one but I'm driving.

Yeah. You right, Bro.

But my point still stands.

The NFL HOF is a pile of dishonest, poitical sh*t.

But if you're a retired player who really excelled, and you're into that kind of thing, the LAST team in the league you want to have played for is Pittsburgh.

Are Ray Ray and what's-his-face their free safety shoe-ins ? Yup.

Deebo & Troy ?