Holiday blend

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thistleoak

Reaction score
Does anyone know where to order a nice holiday blend that wont break the bank?

McClelland's Christmas Cheer 2012 from smokingpipes.com . One of the BEST and it's ALL virginias !! :p

I agree on the McClelland Christmas Cheer, worth every penny.
They just get better the older they are aswell, so it doesent hurt to order a couple extra while you are at it :)

zach and I were talking about a nice x-mas get together with our families, im thinking it would be cool.

Christmas Cheer is great. Also don't overlook McClelland's Holiday Spirit for a nice aro, and Pipeworks & Wilke and Boswell's sells some really great aros that fit the category of Holiday blends including Rumcake from P&W and Christmas Cookie from Boswell's... also, if you can, try Pennsylvania Dutch Treat from Boswell's if you get the chance. It is not specifically a "Holiday blend", but it is absolutely wonderful, especially around Christmas... I'm pretty sure this is the stuff Santa would smoke! :lol:

My personal favorite Holiday blends:
McClelland Christmas Cheer is great as a straight Virginia. I found their Holiday Blend to have too much of a "chemical" taste.
Boswell's Christmas Cookie - an outstanding aromatic - flavorful with a marvelous room note.
Last year's Christmas Blend 2011 from Uhles is another outstanding aromatic. I wouldn't hesitate to call them & check if they have any left...

Best...
Glen

Yeah, I second, third, forth...whatever - Christmas Cheer and Holiday Spirit. Very different, but each is very good. Also, while not technically a holiday blend per se, I find I smoke more of C&D Autumn Evening during the holidays. Its a good family friendly cold weather blend.

Okay so I lied in another thread....get over it. I was looking at the supply of open tobacco and decided that it was just plain not going to last me a month, so I popped open a tin of McClelland Holiday Spirit. First thing was the pecan smell. The light is smooth and the flavor is very nice. I expected it to be quite a bit stronger and was expecting tongue bite because it is an aro, but it is smooth and tastes great. So basically I fifth Holiday Spirit. :)

kaiser83":u2y3pv51 said:
Okay so I lied in another thread....get over it. I was looking at the supply of open tobacco and decided that it was just plain not going to last me a month, so I popped open a tin of McClelland Holiday Spirit. First thing was the pecan smell. The light is smooth and the flavor is very nice. I expected it to be quite a bit stronger and was expecting tongue bite because it is an aro, but it is smooth and tastes great. So basically I fifth Holiday Spirit. :)
Told y'all. ;) :lol:

Thank you thread. Just ordered up some Holiday Cheer today along with a little Frog Morton on the Bayou!

sactownchad":1jhf593v said:
Thank you thread. Just ordered up some Holiday Cheer today along with a little Frog Morton on the Bayou!
And another four-stringer takes to the pipe!

I have some Holiday Spirit on the way.

Kai, you had me at "pecan".