Holy Crap! jj1015 was right

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

desertpiper

Reaction score
A little while ago I put a post in on Pennington Gap opinions. I already smoked a bowl and was impressed. Later jj1015 wrote a post saying how much he liked it. And then he asked if I got a taste of banana pudding. Banana Pudding?! I chuckled when I read that. I tasted nothing close to banana pudding. How ever on the fifth bowl I lit there it was! Just for a split second banana pudding! Holy Crap I thought he was right! I noticed the banana pudding taste several more times, then no more for the rest of the bowl. So that's the first time someone described a flavor and I got the same thing. Usually I'll read a review of a tobacco and the description is amazing. Then when I try the same tobacco, it tastes great but I don't get any of the flavors described in the review. So this is a first for me.

To me Stonehaven tasted like banana nut cake, which is why I love it so much. Yet I never read anyone describe it as such . Taste is subjective but when you get it, Christmas doesn't even compare.

bentbulldog":ikmqljvu said:
To me Stonehaven tasted like banana nut cake, which is why I love it so much. Yet I never read anyone describe it as such . Taste is subjective but when you get it, Christmas doesn't even compare.
I thought I was the only one! Thanks for the validation. :rendeer:

Todd