Holy Crap

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danindayton

Reaction score
I know I'm going to regret this but, I just finished the maiden bowl in a new Taharris pipe that I bought from Todd yesterday at the Smoker Haven makers show.  Holy crap it is a good smoke.  I have talked to Todd about a commision on one of his "devil Anse" mortas and was pleased to meet him in Columbus.

I probably shouldn't say anything because everyone will jump on the bandwagon and back log him with orders.  But he deserves it.  He is a personable gentleman and a consumate pipe maker.

I know, I know it didn't happen if there ain"t no pictures but, my camera is broken.  Trust me on this folks, get a Taharris pipe while you still can.  I'm getting mine before the rush.

Although I don't own one of his pipes YET, I certainly say after talking to him that
he is a gentleman of the first caliber.  ;) 

Yes, Todd is cool and talented.  I have one of his "Devil Anse" pipes and was pleasantly surprised by its smoking qualities, besides its looking great.  Not that I was expecting something worthless, but still, the difference between artisan and factory made is palpable.  I recommend the lad, and his artistry.

devil_11.jpg
" />

It happend! I was there to witness it, Todd is a great guy was glad to finally meet him

I consider myself very fortunate to have one on Todd's pipes. He made this for me based on the dwg's and models I sent him. He did an excellent job. My best smoker!

Here is a 3-D model of what Todd worked from. Todd was great to work with, and the end result show's his commitment to his craft.

Hey desert piper, I don't normally go for pipes like that but that one is definitely an exception. WOW. Super cool.

juanmedusa":1vfo274b said:
Hey desert piper, I don't normally go for pipes like that but that one is definitely an exception. WOW. Super cool.
I understand completely, I wouldn't normally buy one like this either. But I wanted to test my 3-D modeling skills and in the process have a one of a kind pipe to boot!

desertpiper":bhemfexu said:
juanmedusa":bhemfexu said:
I understand completely, I wouldn't normally buy one like this either. But I wanted to test my 3-D modeling skills and in the process have a one of a kind pipe to boot!
Accomplished, no doubt.