Home buying update

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I appreciate the kind words fellas. I'll try and get some pics up this weekend of the more settled areas

Extremely cozy, I'll be right over with a portable chair and bed...lol. Your new home is coming along nicely. Now relax and enjoy :cheers: :cheers:

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Umm, Brewdude....to much sampling @ work today???....lol

Both pictures ar right side up.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Rande,
Stop walking around the house on your hands.... :lol!: Just logged on through my server and the pictures ar upright. Wonder what the issue is on your end?

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Lonecoyote":n7pquktn said:
Rande,
 Stop walking around the house on your hands....  :lol!:  Just logged on through my server and the pictures ar upright. Wonder what the issue is on your end?

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!
Same as my end, apparently. The pics are upside down. And my 'puter is brand new.

They're upside down on my end too. :suspect:

AJ

Okay, right now I'm on my iPad and the pictures are upright. Wonder if Jev uploaded the pictures from a mobile device. That can cause some people seeing these pictures upside down.

KEEP ON PUFFING!!!

Congrats! The old lady and I just bought a house in May, and I feel your excitement! I didn't get a man-cave per se, but I do have a garage now that I'm converting into a hobby pipe shop =)

Wow, a basement, I'm highly envious. I had basements in my houses up north, but they are very rare here in the South. Most of the southern idiots have no idea how to put in a basement. They just did a hole, lay block, and push the dirt back in with no drainage system or exterior block water barriers.

Looks comfortable, but I would need to have a big stereo down there. :lol:

Well congrats Jev and Uncle B! We've been in our new home nearly a year now and the man cave (garage) is slowly coming together. V happy!