Home & Kiddos

Brothers of Briar

Help Support Brothers of Briar:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kaiser83

Reaction score
Sorry for the insanely long delay in posting. Made it back home from Afghan, spent a chunk of time out with the kiddos...which was AWESOME. I will get up pics of the PAD and TAD in a separate thread in a couple days.

Welp that's us.

Bravo, man! Good to have you back, that is to say if the new wife will still let you out to play with us.

kaiser83":y6qevs6e said:
Thank you. She is awesome though and makes me danged happy. She knows I smoke a pipe but I have yet to actually expose her or the kids to it. I have a blueberry/vanilla tobacco that supposedly has a nice room note but am still trying to decide what tobacco to smoke first around her...definitely not latakia lol. She can keep her Nicholas Sparks books and shopping and I'll keep my fishing and pipes...that sounds even to me. :twisted:
Sounds like a fair deal indeed! Best of luck!

Welcome back, Sir and Thank You for your service.

Hope everything goes well for you and the new family.
Never had a blueberry/vanilla blend, but what the hell - give it a try.

If your looking for something not OTC, you might try Lane Bulks. RLP-6 and 1-Q come to mind regarding Great room notes.

Congratulations Kaiser, you're wasting no time.

I was going to wisecrack about her bad eyesight..if she saw yer mug she'd be outta there,,,

or what'd she do to deserve the blueberry/vanilla punishment,,

but she's a gorgeous gal and I wish both of you the best.

Yeah, don't make her wrinkle that purdy face with stinky tobacco. 8) Well done, sir.

Thanks all. The blueberry vanilla is a JFH mix called Old Toby Stash.

Hay thats awesome man, sounds like everthing is falling into place for you...thats awesome! :cheers:

Welp I am headed back over week after next. Yay, sitting at home is way too boring.

kaiser83":b9d13hsa said:
Welp I am headed back over week after next. Yay, sitting at home is way too boring.
Hopefully you won't have to stay long!